Anthony Scaramucci was born on January 6, 1964 in Long Island New York so apparently he is quite comfortable languishing 'in the realms of Jupiter' since astrologically the planet of largess and expansion is able to play financial roles and now, political ones.
Toss in Jupiter's broadcasting function and we have ourselves a White House Director of Communications and an antic-prone thespian as well although we should note that Jupiter's religious roles are far beyond the scope of this post, applied to this particular Roman Catholic, or not.
We also shall not address here the recent rumor of Mrs. Scaramucci filing for divorce, the filing said to be inspired by her husband's naked ambition to work for the Trump White House. That Scaramucci 'deleted' his past tweets that were anti-Trump seems to support an about-face of his principles for the sake of money and public status so who could blame her for filing if the divorce rumor isn't 'fake news'?
For explanatory notes on this series of Jupiter profiles see Donald Trump: In the Realms of Jupiter.
Astrological Jupiter: January 6, 1964 Long Island, NY
Now Mr. Scaramucci was born when Jupiter was @11Ari17 and in aspect to multiple planets (noon horoscope, no birth time known) which modulate the straightforwardness of his Arien Jupiter. As you know, Mars-ruled Aries is known for many things such as: pioneering, a me-first attitude, impulsiveness, rashness and brashness, initiating but not finishing tasks, fighting in war or in the streets (or from behind a podium), wielding sharp instruments or weapons, and so on. With expansive Jupiter upping the tendencies of Aries we find vigor, magnanimity, and leadership but with potentials for moodiness, a lack of balance, and an urge to prematurely realize plans. Though it may not apply, this reminds me that Scaramucci won't be officially added to the White House payroll until mid-August although he's already been on-air and on-camera (yet laying low this weekend, it seems).
Aries Jupiter vs Libra Jupiter Across the Relationship Axis
The Jupiter of Anthony Scaramucci suggests that he relates to others as a Mars-ruled Aries (as does Donald Trump with Mars rising in royal Leo). Below are the aspects of Scaramucci's natal Jupiter in Aries with a potential opposition by natal Moon which ranged from 9Lib45 to 21Lib56 during the 24-hour period of January 6, 1964. Therefore, Scaramucci's Moon falls somewhere within Mr. Trump's natal Neptune-Chiron-Jupiter trio (5-18 degrees Libra)--a link between them, but not necessarily a stabilizing connection for the always fluctuating Moon. However, Jupiter in Aries tends toward hero worship, a tendency that would fit comfortably with a lunar (emotional) contact to Trump's trio which includes a strong Station Direct Jupiter @17Lib27 in the 2nd house of Money, Values, and Self-Worth. Note that Mr. Trump is in the midst of a Jupiter Return now with the third of three conjunctions coming up on August 4, 2017.
Anthony Scaramucci's Natal Jupiter Aspects
First, note that all of natal Jupiter's aspects are waning (separating) and thus, unconscious. The only applying aspect involving his natal Jupiter is a possible opposition from the Moon which perfects @11Lib17 at 2:53 am (00A00) so if he was born between 12:00 am and 2:53 am, a Moon-Jupiter opposition applies, otherwise it's waning until the end of the day when a 10-degree orb may be considered too wide to count as an opposition. Implications of a Moon-Jupiter opposition will be listed, below, for chances are, it is within orb.
1. Now his closest Jupiter aspect is actually a square to his Cancer-Capricorn Nodal axis (0S06) which suggests difficulty adjusting to traditional social institutions and disharmony toward current trends and policies of one's culture. As you know, the North Node relates to future direction, public encounters and publicity, and his curse words and other talk have already caused some amount of kerfuffle in those departments. With this square, popularity and public approval may not be quite as glorious as he wishes unless the necessary adjustments are successfully made.
2. Mercury square Jupiter (0S50) suggests many grandiose ideas that too impractical to implement. Wanting to hurriedly achieve great things, this square tends to promise more than it can deliver and though well meaning, a lack of perspective is evident along with mind and feelings being at cross purposes. This is the "fools rush in" aspect which may describe his recent job acquisition into the White House press room. Also denoted is bombast designed to impress others (you've noticed how he often mentions that he spoke to "the president of the United States"--so impressed with himself!), yet this Jupiter aspect suggests that he bites off more than he can chew and thus may not be qualified for the job--he isn't but he "loves" Donald Trump, a man he thinks will be loyal to him! With Mr. Scaramucci, indiscretion is a problem (just as with Trump's Mercury-Neptune square) so they share that unfortunate trait.
3. Jupiter quincunx (inconjunct) Uranus (1S25) also indicates impractical ideas and plans that are far-fetched; personal expectations are high but issues of spilling too much of what he knows supports the above mentioned tendency toward indiscretion. Naturally, such 'spilling' includes leaking to the wrong people, plus, there's his brash talk from the podium and in interviews in which he overreacts and attempts to impress. For best results, self-control is needed but we'll see how it goes.
4. Sun square Jupiter (4S07) is another 'bites off more than he can chew' aspect which leaves him desperately attempting to cope with the consequences as best he can. So determined to succeed he can 'taste it', this square from the expansive planet of relating to the goal-oriented solar orb of ego and pride describes a 'wheeler-dealer' who must be careful to become fully informed before he speaks. (Of course, with the tres impromptu Mr. Trump, this may be impossible.) Not afraid of a good fight, Mr. Scaramucci doesn't mind bending the truth if it helps achieve his (Trump's) objectives and a demand for loyalty may be, as with Trump, a part of his Sun-Jupiter square's expectations.
5. Moon opposite Jupiter (speculative; at noon 4S36) indicates one who appreciates the talents of others and seeks expert advice and reassurance in order to bolster his own sense of competence. Lacking discrimination, his comprehension of what events and situations 'really mean' is a challenge and he prefers to believe what is least painful. Generous and benevolent, Mr. Scaramucci may give more credit than is due to others who don't deserve it for he is susceptible to deception and may be easily misled. If indeed natal Moon in Libra is within orb of opposing Jupiter, direct confrontations with stronger characters who demand that their whims be indulged are best avoided, although I suspect that if not avoided, Trump-watchers can easily guess who will 'win' such a battle.
Now let's close with Adriano Carelli's symbol for Anthony Scaramucci's natal Jupiter degree of '12Aries' but with an additional note on the Sabian Symbol for '11Aries'..."The President of the Country":
An Eagle on Its Nest: It is a degree of "sacred selfishness" in a familiar or national sense. It gives a strong fatherly or motherly instinct, a high conception of one's standing as pater familias or mater familias, a keen sense of one's "I", of personal initiative, of the free individual property; and leads to the attendant danger of clashing against the established order in more or less collectivistic sense, or against the economics of the so-called modern democracies.
If this danger is not borne out by other threads in the astrologic pattern, the native's steady effort to rise higher and to improve his condition may bear honor and distinctions in the social and civic fields.
The native's rugged individualism may let his or her generous and lordly nature appear extravagant. (Example: Elizabeth Tudor, queen of England--Moon's degree).
For more details on Anthony Scaramucci (aka, The Mooch, but anciently, "the skirmisher") see the clownish Scaramouche, pictured, below). Plus, you won't want to miss Twilight Starsong's insightful analysis of the skirmisher.